Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Cyperpunk collectors edition delayed shipment. The order is going to becanceled before game release?

Good morning, 

I got an email saying an Cyberpunk collectors edition is in delayed shipment and would be canceled if it didn't ship before the 24th of September(2020). However the release date of the item isn't until Nov. I have had this preorder in for almost a year now and would be really upset if it was canceled due to a mistake on its shipping date.

Highlighted

Cyberpunk 2077 Delay/Cancel Email

Got an email earlier telling me that my preorder of the Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition has a shipping delay, and if the delay can't be resolved, the order will be cancelled on 9/24. Seems a bit silly, since the game doesn't even come out until November. Best Buy did this earlier in the year before admitting it was an error. Not sure why this is happening again. Can I please get some confirmation that my preorder is, in fact, not going to be pre-emptively and pointlessly cancelled? I do NOT want my preorder cancelled. Thanks.

Highlighted

Re: Cyperpunk collectors edition delayed shipment. The order is going to becanceled before game rele

I got the same email! Best Buy - please update the release date to the proper date of 11/19.

Highlighted
Valued Member

Re: Cyperpunk collectors edition delayed shipment. The order is going to becanceled before game rele

I have also received the same email. This has happened for almost every game ive pre-ordered from Best Buy this year. I hope they are taking the same measures they did for the other games, as i have had my orders cancelled in the past for this same reason and it was very upsetting. Would love to hear from a BestBuy member on this because nobody wants their orders cancelled before the game even officially releases.

Highlighted

I have already seen horror stories of them canceling peoples preorders because of this for this exact game im living a livid nightmare. Does not do well with people with anxiety attacks.

Highlighted

Spoiler
I too got this notification at 3am, after trying for hours to pre-order a PS5.  It was not a good day for this to happen, and the last thing I needed to see.
Highlighted

I just got the same e-mail. This is like the third time it happens this years.

Will we have a fix soon? I really don't want the order to get cancelled.

Highlighted

add me to the list for both my pc and ps4 CE copies. We have gone throug this like 3 times now (happens on every previous release date for the game), 

Highlighted

Same problem. I will be so upset if this gets canceled 2 months before release. I pre-ordered it on day 1 knowing it would sell out quickly and be re-sold at high prices. Ebay has them going for around $400...

Highlighted

I'm in the process of waiting to talk to a customer service representative. I'll report back with what I'm told. It would be great if we could actually get a representative from the company to comment on this. Even the game page itself has the correct release date. It's as if they changed the release date for the product itself but they didn't change the release date for the orders of that product.