Add Product

Search Results:

Cyberpunk Steel book

After not receiving the steel books for my 2 copies of RE3, now I am worried about not getting the steel book for the Cyberpunk 2077 I ordered on PS4; it shows I will get one for the XBox copy I pre-ordered.
Usually get notice of the free items being offered will be added to my orders, but not lately.

Resident Evil 3 Steel book

I posted on here earlier asking about the RE3 steel book. In early January I pre-ordered 2 PS4 copies of the game, was never offered the steel book; in the past items were offered and added to order. On the forum I was told I needed to call Best Buy.com, they think you have to add it on yourself they don’t understand it is automatically added when you place your order. They could not add the steel books on unless I returned the 2 games, kids had already opened the games. Only thing they could offer was a 10% discount on each of the games which was credited to payment used. Kids were disappointed to say the least.

Re: Resident Evil 3 Steel book

I preordered before the steel book was offered on 9/15/2019 and I called and chatted and was told I’d have to cancel and reorder to qualify for the steel book. Is there any way to be sure I’d get one?

Re: Resident Evil 3 Steel book

For the Cyberpunk steelbook!