Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Cyberpunk Pickup email then a few minutes later delayed a few days email?

Yea you can’t reschedule, customer support was no help, ( I am sure they can contact UPS or Fedex and get orders sent back) if we decided in Store pick-up. They not even offering no incentives for the extra wait time.
Emerging Expert

Re: Cyberpunk Pickup email then a few minutes later delayed a few days email?

What extra wait time are you referencing

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Video game preorder

Pretty upset with the answers i got for customer service today regarding my online preorder of Cyberpunk 2077. Normally i always go to a store to get my games on release day. Unfortunately with a positive COVID teat i was required to order late online. I choose best buy because it said it would arrive on release day which is today. When i checked the tracking this morning it shows delivery next Tuesday! Customer service didnt help. Just said there was supply issues. Which i can understand but why did your site still show receive on release day? And why did my order ship yesterday when i ordered it on Monday! Huge let down. I will be cutting up my bestbuy credit card and never ordering from them again.

Re: Video game preorder

Same thing here, not getting until Dec. 16th, can’t change to store pick-up. Customer Service said it releases on the 10th which means they ship it out when it releases (which is complete nonsense). It clearly said “Get it by Dec. 10th” not we ship on Dec. 9th smh. This is unacceptable and the customer support is no help. Not even an incentive offered for the delay.
Emerging Expert

In store pick up is the way to go for anything.  Especially CEWIN_20201208_17_37_30_Pro.jpg

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Seriously, stop using Fedex - Cyberpunk 2077

I ordered close to a year ago, with Release Date delivery.  The Steelbook was sent UPS and just arrived, on schedule.  The game itself was sent Fedex and is now scheduled for delivery tomorrow - which is not what was promised.  Fedex has been consistently been dropping the ball, with any deliveries from them taking AT LEAST a day longer.  Fedex is causing you to fall short on expectations.

Re: Seriously, stop using Fedex - Cyberpunk 2077

Most of us are getting it via UPS, and most of us aren't getting it until next week. I say you're pretty lucky.

Best Buy should have shipped them earlier if there were delays with shipping. They're the ones that dropped the ball.

Bought it from Target. Will return my best buy copy when it arrives next week. At least they wasted money shipping it.

Emerging Expert

Re: Seriously, stop using Fedex - Cyberpunk 2077

I assume you ordered a year in advance because you wanted a CE version. 

But seriously start using in store pickup IF it is important for you to have it on day one. 

Especially if you are getting CE.  If FedEx damages the box and the items inside  and you ordered CE, there is no replacement option.

I am not an employee of Best Buy. All opinions and comments are my own.

I placed another order yesterday for store pickup and my order still says pre-ordered and my local store is open now, so no idea what is going on.

Is the steel book really worth it?

I think Im gonna pick it up from Target as well.