Add Product

Search Results:

Okay, Cyberpunk not being delivered until Dec. 16th?

Best Buy what us going on??? I pre ordered.  How does the game get shipped a day before release and I'm getting it a week later??? This is unacceptable! Chat Support is no help! I can't change to in store pick-up. I could have went anywhere else to get this. Never again will I pre order from Best Buy. There is zero help!

Re: Cyberpunk Pickup email then a few minutes later delayed a few days email?

Got a text saying that now my order is taking longer than expected to fulfill and the order page says it won't be ready until Friday. Just went ahead and got the game digitally even though I'll lose the GCU discount and bonus cert.

Re: I pre-ordered Cyberpunk with an arrival date of 12/10, but tracking says I won't get it till 12/

Same here! Mine says 12/16 like unacceptable 

Re: I pre-ordered Cyberpunk with an arrival date of 12/10, but tracking says I won't get it till 12/

Think that's bad? My order says it won't arrive until like December 23rd, now that's ridiculous! Unacceptable, considering I pre-ordered like a year ago. This seriously makes me never want to buy anything from BestBuy ever again because if they can't be reliable then what's the point? At least I'll have my steel book and collectors edition guide to keep me company as they're still scheduled to come on time, essentially everything BUT the actual game itself. They blew it. Smh...... *sighs*

If you think that's bad, imagine pre-ordering the Collector's Edition a whole year ago. Only to receive an e-mail today saying that my "pre-ordered item is delayed" and that they will notify me when it ships.. if it does.

I'm beyond livid, especially because I saw the CE being sold at Gamestop just a few hours prior to receiving this e-mail. Hopefully it'll rectify itself later today, at this point I don't care if it arrives on time just that they don't actually cancel my order because if they do this is going to be my last purchase with this company.

mines says it has been delayed despite pre-ordering it since october. what's up with that?

Same here, delivery date from FedEx on December 15th!!!!

And tge Steelbook says still processing,  so who knows if and when ill ever see that.

Guess I will have to check Best Buy return policy on unopened games and will just download it digitally elsewhere. I won't be pre-ordering software from them ever again.

Same here, delivery date from FedEx on December 15th!!!!

And tge Steelbook says still processing,  so who knows if and when ill ever see that.

Guess I will have to check Best Buy return policy on unopened games and will just download it digitally elsewhere. I won't be pre-ordering software from them ever again.

Yeah I thought it was going to get delivered today but it got delayed to the 15th. Can we cancel even after it shipped?
Emerging Expert

No the system will not allow it to be canceled once it is shipped.  

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.