Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition stuck in Preorder status

Same here. My thread got moved to an completely unrelated thread by the moderators here. My regular PC version is stuck at "Pre-ordered" while the steelbook is ready for pickup. Waited all day to see if it would update, but the store isn't picking up the phone and I am getting incredibly frustrated at the lack of information coming form Best Buy.

Aye aye, I have the same issue, I got my steel book. But the CE is delayed. The store said none came in the store. Best Buy, you have had since June 2019 to logistically prep this store pick up! Could have been playing this but instead I'm seeing delayed emails... You asked me last week to confirm my pre-order in an email, as I did.. do we need to call and confirm Your pre-order?

The store updated saying we are working to get it I'm the next few days... Seriously, what is best buy doing for those of use dealing with this?

Cyberpunk 2077 CE not available

The app said the items were available for pickup on December 10th. I went to the store on the 10th and the employees tried to claim it wasn't released yet which is a lie.
Now it's switched to "getting more" which is also a lie because it's sold out everywhere. I paid for it over a year ago, there's no reason they it shouldn't be at the store by now.
Feels like they're just giving me the run around.

Cyberpunk steelbook not shipped

The cyberpunk steelbook didn't ship woth my order and now shows as delayed. Are we getting these? Should we try a store instead but it won't let you switch to store pickup.
Emerging Expert

Re: Cyberpunk steelbook not shipped

I, and others I have chatted with, received multiple messages stating that the steel books were delayed and would not be available by release.

My order showed I could pick up the game and would have to come back for the Steel Book.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Cyberpunk game delayed in shipping

i preordered cyberpunk game back on November 17. i was exspecting to have the game on release date becouse i preordered it. i find out that due to shipping errors peaple got their copys early. now i find out that it was not shipped out till the day of, even though the shipping lable was made on tuesday. if i had known this was going to happen i would have bought the game on digital. i have been trying to avoid spoilers but this is stupid. why was my shipping delayed and dont say it was becouse of virus? could it have been shipped sameday enstead of ground?

Thanks for the update. My store has the steelbooks in stock for $20 or free with purchase so wasnt sure why the online order i placed was delayed. Unfortunately they weren't able to give me one in store since I had the game shipped.
Emerging Expert

I went looking for answer and it appears the developers publisher messed up.  I just got a message a few minutes ago that I could go pick mine up.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

I emailed store management and they were extremely helpful. Got everything fixed and I was able to pick it up today, a day late but at least I go it.