Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Cyberpunk Pickup email then a few minutes later delayed a few days email?

Same here Dustin. I hope they send one out soon.

If I would have known I won't be receiving by release date, I would have just left it as in-store pickup... I'm mad I changed it.

I was worried this would happen, but my preorder is delivery. The other weird thing is that the game is not showing up under my purchase history, but I preordered it last year (July 2nd). That has only happened once to me before.

I keep getting app notifications to pick up my order or face cancellation by next week. What do I do?

Also, I got 24 emails asking me if my order information is correct and now I got emails stating that both my order was delayed and now it's ready for store pick up.

It seems that none of them are actually replying to my messages and posts. I don't know what is going on, but this is not something a company should do when they are busy. The best thing that they can do is send emails to customers letting them know that there is lots of packages getting shipped that contain Cyberpunk 2077. I think you could contact someone high up in Best Buy. Try looking for a phone number for customer service. They should be able to help. I'm thinking I might have to do the same.

I got a ton of emails also. Best thing to do is just pick it up on Thursday if possible linger4605
Highlighted
Contributor

@ClarkBrenner wrote:
I was worried this would happen, but my preorder is delivery. The other weird thing is that the game is not showing up under my purchase history, but I preordered it last year (July 2nd). That has only happened once to me before.

Did you look under your "cancelled" orders? If the order was cancelled either by yourself or Best Buy it will show up there. If not, checking your open/pending orders again, select "2020" from the drop down box and search again, I have noticed sometimes that the orders don't always show up based on when you pre-order, they can placed randomly so it could still be there.

Contributor

@linger4605 wrote:
I keep getting app notifications to pick up my order or face cancellation by next week. What do I do?

Also, I got 24 emails asking me if my order information is correct and now I got emails stating that both my order was delayed and now it's ready for store pick up.

I too received emails asking if my order information was corect and also got a notification on Tuesday that my order was ready for pick-up. Clearly as everyone probably knows by now it was a glitch on Best Buy's part, and is mainly due to the fact that generally new game releases are on Tuesday so for some strange reason, the system emailed people saying thier order could be picked up, but with the street date of Thursday the 10th, most people were out of luck if they tried to pick them up. I do feel an email should have been sent out to customers alerting them of this mistake, but at the same time, it should be common knowledge that the street date is the 10th, stores won't break street date as they can be hit with a fine if they do it (although some stores I noticed did release them today to some customers clearly not knowing it was a glitch).

All you need to do if you ordered for in-store pick-up is go to the store on Thursday and your order will be waiting there for you. I had to go to my local BB store today and I inquired with a manager who knew about the email and the glitch, they apologized, I told them it wasn't a big deal since I had to return something anyways but they said it was a system glitch and customers had been coming in only to be turned away. He said customers simply need to come in on the street date of the 10th and their order will be there for them if they had pre-ordered in advance.

Please let me know if you find out any more information on this for the Cyberpunk 2077. I'm very frustrated as mine was sent out then returned and it states that Best Buy has processed the refund. This is the second time in a row that Best Buy has messed up a collector's edition order for me that I really have no desire to purchase anything else from them so I really hope that mine is being reshipped.

Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 Standard Edition/Steelbook

My Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 Standard Edition with the Steelbook status still shows "PREPARING". The offical release date is December 10th and it is now December 9th and my game still has NOT shipped!

Also when I try to cancel the order the cancel button is greyed out and it won't allow me to do so.

Has anyone with the Physical/Steelbook PS4 edition have this issue?

And how can I cancel my order since it looks like I will not be receiving my order by December 10th?