Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Returning Cyberpunk Ce

I have a unique problem.  My cyberpunk Ce's show returned on my order status.  They were some of the ones that were mailed back to sender after getting shipped out early.  Due to this, I am unable to return them in store.  I also tried doing it through chat but they didnt seem to understand my problem.  These were purchased as gifts and due to how bad the game ended up being, I changed my mind on giving them out for Xmas.  Can a mod please DM me so we can get this worked out?  Thank you

Cyberpunk refund ps4 physical copy.

I just got this game on 12/26 physical copy for my ps4 slim. I used a bb gift card I received for Xmas. I've been avoiding the game news because I was excited for this game. I go to play it that same night and get three force close blue screens on my ps4 , this is even after the updates. I just read all the news with this fiasco and cd project red and going to return it today to bb for a refund. I just saw in another thread that 12/27 was the date they were extending refunds. Anyone know if they'll denyy request. ? It's not playable.

Re: Cyberpunk refund ps4 physical copy.

Went to the store and got it refunded. They had a manager override it. I showed them the post by a mod on here about the refunds going thru 12/27 and how I got the game 12/26. They out it back on my gift card.