Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Cyber punk 2077 collectors editions getting canceled!

Thanks for the update and transparency on this Bill. I know you are doing your best to help us out.

I also want to voice my concern about our preorders possibly not being able to be shipped due to a glitch on best buy end of the spectrum. I like others preordered way back when when it first came available. I dont think it would be fair that our preorders end up getting cancelled while others get their product. We chose to use best buy over other popular sites like Amazon and gamestop. Just wanted to note that.

All that aside...thanks again Bill for stepping up for us. Im sure we all appretiate ya taking the time to address this.

Joiend up to voie my concern over the preorder as well. I will keep tabs on this thread as I wait for a change on my order. Thanks, Bill!

Moo

I'd also like to voice my concern as we are 2 days away and it hasn't updated nor have I received an email yet.

Sorry for the double post, the deadline on mine is 4/24 according to the purchase history.

Update: 

I got an email the other day saying this - 

"Thank you for your recent purchase of the Cyberpunk 2077 Collectors Edition PlayStation 4. We noticed that the last email we sent to you regarding this order was sent in error. Please note that your product will be available September 17, 2020. This is the date that Cyberpunk 2077 Collectors Edition PlayStation 4 is available to all customers. We'll send a separate email with further instructions when your item ships.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you as a Best Buy customer."

The message on my order status has not changed but it was suppossed to be cancelled yesterday and it has yet to be, thankfully. 

I received the same email and the message hasn't changed for me either. I don't know if their system is set up in a way to really undo messages like that, so as long as our orders aren't cancelled, I assume we're fine.

Hi All,

I just found this thread since I've now run into this issue, except mine says the order will be canceled on 4/29. How many have received the "this is a mistake e-mail" and when? Just wondering when I should start to panic and contacting Best Buy, haha.

Thanks!

I got an email from Best Buy that my order was canceled. I called customer support and the guy confirmed my order was indeed canceled, and that he couldn't do anything about it. What now?

I’m in the same boat hopefully they don’t cancel it. When I called to explain they thought I was stupid and didn’t know what I was talking about when I said it doesn’t come out until September that it shouldn’t be in delay status. They insured me it wouldn’t cancel though but pretty sure they just wanted to get off the phone with me. I did a private message to a mod. But haven’t heard back. Email says it will cancel tomorrow if it hasn’t shipped yet so I guess I’ll find out soon. I’ll be a very unhappy customer if it does. Especially since I’m going out of my way to contact them. Wait on hold and doing this forum.

My order was cancelled even after said it wasn’t going to be and it was resolved