Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 CE Canceled After I was Told it was Fine

First off, this happened to me too and I’m pretty frustrated as well. I ordered the moment it appeared on the website after E3. Once I get off work I’ll be seeking support as well.

Secondly, it only takes a few collectors editions of different titles to hit that $1000 mark. So it could be that.
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

It does get frustrating though when people will buy numerous quantities of a limited quantity collectors edition and then resell them at a serious markup to those people who could not get one.
I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted

I'm not a reseller, but I am a collector. I had TLOU2 Ellie and Collector's editions (different cover artworks), Ghost of Tsushima, Cyberpunk 2077 Windows and XBOX ONE. I was planning to get the Windows one graded and sealed by the VGA and open the XBOX ONE version to play and display. I know, it's nuts. Unfortunately, I order at couple stores now ever since this happened to me with the Witcher 3 CE. It was canceled and I had no backup. Then, I had to suck it up and pay more for it on EBay. Once I get shipping confirmation from one store, I return the others or give them to a friend who didn't have as much luck.

On another note, I just spoke with BB on the phone and was informed the reason it was canceled is because the item is backordered and they don't have enough predicted stock to meet demand, even though I was one of the first orders back in July. I've just canceled all of my preorders with Best Buy and will now hope GameStop doesn't go out of business before Sept, haha.

Highlighted

Cyberpunk 2077 Collectors Edition pre-order was auto-canceled by Best Buy - request help please

My pre-order for the Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition - Windows (Model:1000748449 SKU:6358439) was automatically canceled for reasons described as "still delayed". However, I am aware the product is releasing 4-5 months from now, per the manufacturer's press release.

Request: The item is presently not available to submit a new order on the Best Buy website. Please help me re-instate my pre-order.

Details:
I got an email about the cancelation. I searched online and found the Best Buy forums thread [ https://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Cyber-punk-2077-collectors-editions-getting-canceled/td... ] where a Best Buy employee posted on April 16th.

Employee response indicated that support teams "will locate all affected orders and fix the auto-cancel issue on those orders. Once they've identified the impacted orders, and made the corrections to them, you should receive an email letting you know."

To date, this has not happened for me. Today, I called the Best Buy Help Center at 888-BEST-BUY. The associate that answered the call indicated that they did not have power to reinstate my pre-order. The associate made the effort to escalate my request during the call, but the end result was that they stated this order could not be fixed.

I can provide all the order details in private message, of course.

@best Buy Social Media Team: May I have your help with this issue?

Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: Game Pre-Order Delayed- BBY wants to cancel

Same thing happened to me with the Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition. It showed delayed, even though the item does come out till September. Then it was canceled today.
Customer service on here was useless. I sent a PM to 3 different mods, but was ignored. The 4th mod I PM'ed told me to call customer service, who was useless as well when I called. This was my last order with GCU. I think Bestbuy is clearing those out so people won't get there discounts or something.
Highlighted

Cyberpunk 2077 Order Canceled

Hi,

My order has been automatically canceled for the Cyberpunk 2077 Collectors edition Xbox One. I ordered it the day preorders were available. Can I please get assistance here? I have been reading some best buy orders have been auto canceled. Especially without much notice. 

Highlighted

Cyberpunk 2077 CE cancelled

So what's best buy going to do for the customers they cancelled their orders because "it couldn't be shipped by April 30th". No duh. The release date changed from April 30th to Sept 17th. I preordered this game the night it came out and now I can't get it anywhere because someone in best buy didn't update their system.

You say theres a solution on this forum post on page 2. It's not a solution and then you cut off comments because someone was upset because their's was cancelled and your solution never fixed anything.

https://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Cyber-punk-2077-collectors-editions-getting-canceled/td...

So what's the next step? What are you going to do to fix this because I'm not the only one getting screwed. I've called. I have transcripts of conversations where one rep reassured me mine wouldn't get cancelled and then the next rep couldn't fix something that is your screw up.

Highlighted

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 CE cancelled

I agree 100%. Support needs to resolve this now. I preordered day 1. But i am being punished for choosing this retailer?