Add Product

Search Results:

Recognized Member
Accepted Solution

Cyber punk 2077 collectors editions getting canceled!

Can Bestbuy please update their system to reflect the correct release date for cyberpunk 2077? I just got an email saying my item is delayed and will be canceled on the 22nd. I used my last gamers club coupon on this and really don’t want to lose this order because of a glitch in your system like happened to me with Bayonetta 3.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpunk-2077-collectors-edition-xbox-one/6352440.p?skuId=6352440

Re: Cyber punk 2077 collectors editions getting canceled!

Same thing with me here. Both my PC and ps4 collector's edition with GCU discount went from free delivery 9/17/2020 to shipping delay will automatically cancel after April 22nd.

This is actually the 2nd time this has happened to me. Recently also had another product that was getting delayed/cancelled prematurely and BB support ensured me that it was a glitch and they will fix it / not to worry. Sure enough my order gets cancelled....

BB please comment and fix. I imagine this is a mass issue and will see more people report on this in the coming days.

Same here, I just got the email saying the same thing. I really hope this is resolved. I don't want to lose my collectors edition..

I also got this email. I really don't want to lose this Collector's Edition of the game...

I got this email, too. I really hope they don't actually cancel these preorders; had it since the day it was available!

I'd suggest sending some of the gaming mods a private message to make sure they're aware of this. I got this email too and have sent a PM. Hopefully I'll hear back soon.

Same here. Just got the email
Valued Member

Im experiencing the same issue. This is basically what happened with my last of us 2 order, except they did something so it didnt cancel. Hopefully they are aware of this and will do whatever they did before. Would like to hear from a best buy team member to verify this though.

Same issue here. Did you have to PM them for your last of us preorder?

Emerging Expert

Something is going on with the game developer.  Game Stop customers are reporting theirs are canceled as well.

Best Buy has changed the status on it to Coming Soon GS has removed it as well. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.