Add Product

Search Results:

Cancelled Preorder but Still Being Charged for Promo

I had preorded Super Smash Bros. Ultimate with the promo coin, but ended up cancelling the order. I was only able to cancel the order for the game and not the coin. This order is now showing just the coin is preparing to ship and I was charged the full amount for the coin. Is this how cancelling preorders with promos works? Anybody else have this probelm?

Thanks!

Re: Cancelled Preorder but Still Being Charged for Promo

I'm not sure on this but curious as well as my preorder still hasn't shipped according to best buy, thinking maybe I should just place a preorder for store pickup tomorrow but don't want to get an order in only for them to charge me $60 for a stupid promotional coin that they may or may not let me return (Had a similar issue in the past with a free software code, though those aren't physical goods)

Re: Cancelled Preorder but Still Being Charged for Promo

I have cancelled part of an order before where I initially had met the free shipping amount. Since I had cancelled part of it, I had to pay shipping for the part I didn't cancel. The shipping charge change happened automatically. This is kinda in line with what you are saying of being charged the full amount of a promo since it was free when you ordered something else. If they can't cancel it before they ship it, you will just have to return it to get your money back.