Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Can't switch from pickup to shipping anymore

Hi,

Due to government guidelines in NYC and my own condition, I cannot go into the store to pickup my preorders for Persona 5 R and FF7 R anymore at this point. Can you please help me switch my orders to shipping on an individual basis or will this option be available for customers in NYC?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: Can't switch from pickup to shipping anymore

Just cancel and reorder with shipping.  Though I changed my pre-order for Doom just last Thursday. You should be able to change the order online logging in via your account. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Log into your account and use the drop down menu under your name and select purchases. 

There should be an option to change to shipping instead.  It was there for Doom only 8 days ago.

however, for Personna it may be different as quantities are going to be more limited.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted
Recognized Member

If your order hasn't released you should go to your online order account and look for that option to switch to shipping. Did you do that yet? On here it's users help the users can't change that. Besides the staff at responds here your options to switch to shipping should be on your account options unless it has shipped.

Highlighted

I am in the same boat I can only change the steeel book not the game.
Highlighted

Changing a shipping address on a preorder

Hi,

So I had preordered a game that comes out on march 31st however, due to complications, the current shipping address I have is unavailable and since the item I preordered is in high demand, I am unable to switch addresses.

I was curious to know if anyone that works for best buy could help me.

Thanks