Add Product

Search Results:

Re: CANCELLED!? Pre-order bonus for Callisto Protocol - PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 [Digital]

Same here, the reason I specifically bought the games at Best Buy was to get the pre-order bonus. Really disappointed!

Re: CANCELLED!? Pre-order bonus for Callisto Protocol - PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 [Digital]

I was really looking forward to streaming this last night. But Best Buy couldn’t get it to me on time (still don’t have it) and to top it off, they canceled the DLC. If I wanted to be treated like this, I’d have gone with Amazon.

Just found out the pre-order bonus comes included in the actually physical game through a sheet. That explains why it got cancelled guys.

That isn't the same dlc we all talking about we are talking the Best Buy exclusive bonus dlc not the preorder dlc.

I just canceled the order after i got notified it was ready but the DLC was still canceled. Very disappointed in the handling of this situation. Take the money and then act like they have no knowledge.

It’s the distributor that probably didn’t provide the codes and cancelled it at the last minute, but still Best Buy needs to come forward and explain to everyone who pre-ordered.

I received an email from best buy this morning that includes a playstation code. Doesn't say what for, but that's got to be it. Let's hope! Anybody else get it?

[ Edited ]

Yeah it’s extremely annoying as I had picked it up in store at opening at 10am after having it pre ordered online, and got an email at 6pm last night telling me it was cancelled and I haven’t heard any responses from my support emails asking me why or if they’re giving something else in return, Order # {removed per forum guidelines} and it’s probably the last straw as I’ve had nothing but issues from Best Buy recently for preorders and either not having my orders or accidentally giving it away without checking first. Hopefully we all get something in return from this. Hopefully if nothing is done these bonuses will be apart of the season pass

I wasn’t going to wait any additional days for it to arrive so I went to GameStop and picked up a copy to start playing tonight. Returning my Best Buy copy, sorry not sorry. They need to do better!

Same here. Got my code early this morning and was surprised, thought I was going to have to go through the same thing like the Doom Eternal pre order