Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

CANCELLED!? Pre-order bonus for Callisto Protocol - PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 [Digital]

Seems everyone who pre-ordered Callisto Protocol has had their pre-order bonus cancelled.

Perhaps the vendor didn't provide Best Buy with the codes.. or something.. but we would like to still be able to collect our pre-order bonuses.

Likely, you guys could procure the codes from the vendor and send them out to everyone who pre-ordered or at least to anyone who requests one here in the forum.

Model: DIGITAL ITEM
SKU: 6520990
Release: 12/02/2022

Please research this issue and reply, thanks 👍

Re: CANCELLED!? Pre-order bonus for Callisto Protocol - PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 [Digital]

Not only am I getting the game 2 days late after release, but the cherry on top was getting an email cancelling the pre-order bonus as well. Bravo!

I may just end up returning the game altogether.

Re: CANCELLED!? Pre-order bonus for Callisto Protocol - PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 [Digital]

I think after this im re-thinking about ever ordering a physical game from them and the only reason I did order this from them is cuz Amazon was going to send it way past its release date well now maybe I should have just ordered from them

Same thing happened to me. This is really frustrating and will the absolute last time I order from Best Buy if it’s not rectified!

Happened to me as well. Picked up my game, waited for the code to get emailed and instead got a notice my code was cancelled.

Yep, same for me. What's the point of pre-order if we don't get what they promised? I hope the issue is fixed...

My question is why did bestbuy choose to notify buyers their pre-order dlc is canceled an hour AFTER they picked up their order. This type of issues become known way ahead of time. Are we getting a $10 gift card in lieu of DLC? Sadly based on experience, bestbuy response is to look the other way and not acknowledge a problem and wait for customers to forget about it. This is why I stopped pre-ordering from bestbuy. Service, pricing, pre-order bonuses all went to down hill after gamers club go shut down

Yup my pre order was cancelled as well. How tf can you not have digital codes??? I’m done with getting games from Best Buy. They always manage to screw up. Why couldn’t you send out emails ahead of time saying you were never gonna fulfill the bonus? But no you wait till ppl get their copies then do it. Y’all can’t even mail the games out in time

It kills me that Best Buy is completely silent on this. On any other topic, someone will chime in to help. Here? Crickets! On top of that, anyone that calls CS is given some made up, fabricated answer. Just like many of you, I chose to pre-order from here because of the unique skin and then they hit us with a, "bait & switch."

The fact that Best Buy hasn't responded officially on the reasons for cancelling the preorder bonus shows that they don't really care about the customers. It's one of those bait and switch schemes. I would have expected a response by now like they are currently investigating the issue or something, but just slience. It's not an isolated incident when everyone has the same issues.