Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Borderlands 3

Has anyone received their Borderlands 3 preload digital code from their best buy digital purchase?

Re: Borderlands 3

Still waiting on mine as well.

I'm going to try calling again. All others have their codes

Just got off the phone with digital download support department...they do not have codes as yet. We may receive them at midnight tonight, but maybe not. If not told the game releases at midnight the 12th, so will have it by then. This will be the last game I buy through best buy....

Thanks for the info, was about to call myself.
Emerging Expert

If you want to blame someone you should contact the holder of the codes.  i.e developer and or distributor.

It could even be the client.  

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Everybody else has already released their codes so it's not the developer or distributor. I talked to 3 different people last week at best buy before I purchased game and was given Incorrect info. I am not being blaming anyone I am just stating facts.

its less than 24 hrs from release and still dont have my code.  What's the point of pre-ordering digitally if i can pre load the game in the first place.  I have slower than normal internet so i'll be lucky to play tomorrow.

Highlighted

The only reason I bought the game digitally was because I had a 25 off code to get the super deluxe edtion other then that I would have gotten it thru the xbox store

Pretty much the same thing here.