Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Borderlands 3 Early Pickup

Got the same response from my store in Maryland

I saw Bill's response from Best Buy on the other post around asking for management if they push back. I'm going to go and hope for the best. It's just upsetting it seems so uncoordinated. I also called Best Buy support and was told I preordered to late and it's only people who ordered early. Good to know that was a copout. Wish someone could tell the lady who told me that.

Yeah that was nonsense they told you. I ordered very early for the preorder and it makes no difference. It’s literally on their site for pickup so I don’t even get it....

Re: Borderlands 3 Store Pick-up Pre-order on Thursday??

Called the Burbank California store yesterday and informed me they aren’t doing it either

Seeing as how Borlderlands 3 is possibly the biggest game of the year, many Best Buys are probably mixed on what the actual situation is. If people made calls to their store and were told no, chances are the person answering has no idea the answer. Best bet is to just stop by your Best Buy before they close, just in case, that's what I plan on doing, mainly because phone calls work maybe 25% of the time.

Just spent 20 minutes on the phone just to be told (by the manager) that None of my cities stores are releasing at 9pm because the registers would not be updated and would not allow them to release the game untiol tommorow morning.

I tried calling another number to file a complaint about this and was given the run around again. I find this very unfair that a city 2 hours away is permitted to release a game but is not available in the city I live in. Everyone I have talked to seems to have an excuse. The person I talked to recently was trying to tell me it was the publishers fault, so it seems Bestbuy can't get there story straight on why they can't keep their word clearly printed on their own website. 

I went into my store Wichita Falls, TX on way home and they confirmed they are doing it, told me after 9 I can’t get the game and confirmed it with manager

Add me to the list of frustrated customers.

Same as everyone else, except I stopped by early to make additional purchases and they refused claiming they weren't set up to do so, despite having participated in another early release (read: post 9pm) at this location.

It's just the cherry on top with GCU going away.  So much for being an elite member, I feel so valued.  

Sorry bill-bby. No such email exists I took your advice and took a drive. Not really that far from me. Last month I had the $10 coupon for madden with older version trade in and the employees there didn’t know how to process it. Before that the blank preorder email with Mortal kombat 11. You’re typing it in this forum doesn’t change the recent incompetency of your company. And you’ll realize the volume of games that you sell drop significantly as GCU memberships start expiring.