Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Borderlands 3 Pre Order Bonus Missing?

What's even more frustrating, is they have marked this thread as "Solved". When it clearly had not been.

Fey edited the post and now says to send her a message with your order information: https://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Borderlands-3-Pre-Order-Bonus-Missing/m-p/1310633/highl...

I did this and Fey was out so talked to someone else and got a code for my golden weapon skins once confirming my order.

So for everyone still mising them, go ahead and do what she says on the edited comment.

Awesome, just sent PM, hopefully they can help everyone.
Contributor

Add me to the group who did not recevie the pre-order code for the two super deluxe editions of the game that I pre-ordered. Doing my own research, the hard copy code card for the gold weapons pack was included in copies of the game on a flyer IF the person purchased the game directly from the 2K Games webstore store. All other retailers who offered the Gold Weapons Pre-Order Pack (Best Buy, Amazon, Gamestop) were to have codes emailed to those who qualified after they picked up and paid for their game copy.

Best Buy as a whole has had numerous issues with fullfilling pre-order codes for games, or early access beta release (Fallout 76 as a prime example). Hopefully these issues get resolved and pre-order codes are sent out in a timely manner because based on the number of complaints from people who pre-ordered games and never received their pre-order bonus, it's only going to hurt business in the future for the retailers who constanty are having issues with getting the pre-order incentives out to their customers.

Fey is the one who responded to me and then just posted the info above again even though I said it was not in my mailbox. Do you know the name of who to PM to actually get the code?

Actually it was Kyle that wrote me back. I responded to him again and hopefully he will look again if other people are finding the codes to give out.

Well I PM "Fey" the information, and a Sarah replied. So hopefully "Sarah" can help, but I'm not optimistic. Feels like, might get the run around. Hopefully I'm wrong and she gets it sorted. I haven't called yet, hoping this will go somewhere.

That might help if I was actually able to send them a message.  The system won't allow messages to that person.

Highlighted

Ok after sending PM to Fey, and Sarah responding instead, I have all the info in the above post says to, with my order number and all that. Sarah then was able to talk to a higher up? Shortly after she was able to send me a code. Coffee worked perfectly fine, finally success. I recommend everyone else do the same.

Tried to chat with BB. After keeping me online for about 15 minutes they concluded they are unable to help and that I should call them instead... would have been nice to be told that immediately after I typed up my problem. Wonder if other retailers have this issue.