Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Borderlands 3 Pre Order Bonus Missing?

No i am missing the Gold Skin Pack which is the pre order bonus

I also am missing the Pre-order bonus: Gold weapon skins from buying the Borderlands 3 Digital. I called Best Buy and they said that it should be given from 2K inside the Borderlands 3 game mailing system but that didn't make sense since the game wouldn't know if I pre-ordered or not when playing it. I also check the mailing system in the game and the Gold Weapon Skins Pack was not there.

I suggest everyone go submit a ticket at https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us and screenshot your reciept showing you preordered or simply just tell them you preordered from Best Buy and did not receive your pre-order bonus. I contacted them this morning I'm still waiting for them to reply.

INCORRECT REGARDING DIGITAL VERSIONS.

As many people here have already explained, and I have now confirmed with players who pre-ordered through other retailers such as GameStop and Amazon and they were given codes. DIGITAL pre-orders need a code to get the content. PlayStation and Xbox do not see them as pre-orders because they were not pre-ordered through their system.

It is not on 2K games, it is on you, Best Buy to deliver the codes that people paid for via their pre-order. I have already sent a message to 2K but Best Buy appears to be the ONLY digital retailer who is not sending out pre-order codes.

Highlighted

I pre ordered Borderlands 3 online and picked it up in store. I recieved no pre order code for the gold skins. From my understanding, this is something that the retailer would provide. Fey-BBY, your answer is incorrect and this has not been solved.

Same here didn't get mine either nor my $10 reward bonus.

Best Buy really screwed us on this one. I still haven't received an email for the Pre-order bonus, and I most definitely do not have them within the game, social menu option. They need to fix this.

Actually me and my friends never got are codes from amazon for the preorder gold pack... Customer support told us the codes was inside the packaging which it was not. We got the super deluxe code and then a warning small booklet. The code for the super deluxe content does not include the golden guns pack. The rest is there just not the preorder code. Amazon is worthless at helping customer service these days has really went down hill. I lost count how many times i either never get my preorder bonus codes or have to hound them for a week or 2 to get the dang thing and by then i moved on from the game or the bonus content is useless. I love golden guns why i actually took a chance preordering it was the bonus thats slightly tipped the scale to buy and buy the $108 with tax edition. It disgusts me how it is ok to false advertise and never even get a slap on the wrist these days. Hell buying digitally on the console stores even screw up enough and not give the bonus stuff and have to wait days to weeks to get it fixed. Sad and pathetic.

The fact remains, many of us here, have NOT received our Golden Skin pack, promised for Pre-ordering. What is Best Buy going to do about it? Probably nothing. Which means we will now have to resort to bad reviews, and I most definitely will be promoting to avoid Pre-ordering anything from Best Buy again. Until this is resolved, Best Buy is in my bad books.

Received this from 2K / Gearbox this morning telling me it is a Best Buy issue. Now we are going back and forth with Best Buy and 2K and 3 days later still do not have our Golden Weapon Skin Preorder Codes. Which by the way are still listed on the Product Page which is now false advertising. "Pre-order to receive the Gold Weapon Skins Pack! Bring a little extra bling to your favorite weapons in Borderlands 3 with the Gold Weapon Skins Pack, available to those who pre-purchase. This pack contains a gold weapon trinket and gold weapon skins that are applicable to all guns in the game."

Guess I will have to call the Elite Plus customer service and get my money back....

"Ryan P.

Sep 16, 7:13 AM CDT

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out to 2K Support!

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the activation code. I can understand that you are looking forward to getting access. While I would like to assist, at 2K Support we do not have any visibility on these transactions, and we do not have access to the order information. The transaction is between you and the retailer, and they should provide the activation code.

For support with this, we can only recommend that you contact the retailer and get in touch with their support team to get the resolution.

I appreciate your interest and look forward to seeing you in game soon!

Regards,

Ryan P.
2K Support"

I dont belieive we still dont have an answer or solution on this.  Has anyone called best buy?