Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Black ops 4 pre download

My payment had already been processed and I was still given a refund. The confirmation email I received for the refund says it’ll take 10 business days for the money to go back to my account.

It wasn’t easy getting customer service to issue the refund. I had to speak to a supervisor and she told me she would issue be refund as a 1 time courtesy. Everyone I dealt with was pleasant and professional though.

As a side note: they did mention that the code I received should have been active at 8pm eastern time. That wasn’t good enough for me though. I have slow internet and need to get the game download started as soon as I can.

As I write this my PS4 is downloading the copy of the game I purchased from the PSN store.

The download began IMMEDIATELY after I made the purchase.

Is there a reason the “vendor” the codes come from cannot activate them now? I ordered through BBY against my better judgment given it stated would be eligible for early download instead of downloading when game is released. Lesson learned, I guess, for digital game purchases.

All the rep told me was that the publisher (activision) informed them that they were having issues with their servers.

where do i find the code

Your email. Check your spam folder.

Just spent 20 minutes with a Filipina that had difficulty speaking English. She said she was going to connect me to the appropriate department and ended up only connecting me to someone else in her office that said she made a mistake and I was in the same department.

What am I paying for, again?

if its not there do i have to wait til tomorrow to download it

I think I've learned my lesson about buying digital from retailers. Next time I will just buy a PSN gift card if I have rewards. Those can still be applied to gift cards right?

We just have to wait till 8pm ET when vendors make the codes active.

Yes