Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Black ops 4 pre download

I just finished chatting with Sony customer support they indicated that the code sent to me was just for the pass. which would show as inactive since thay are supposed to go live after midnight.

@Michael-BBY how do we confirmed best buy sent the right code?.

Franklyn:According to the voucher code, it is not entitled to the full game. It is entitled to the Blackout pass only.  Let me ask you, where did you purchase it?

That is a HUGE problem. I thought people we're just being whiners before. But if this is the case, you can be darn certain you just lost a lot of customers, permanently. Myself included. First and last purchase through BB.

Agree we need answers. Also, I understand you have no control when you get the codes or when they go active, but this is also not our problem. we purchase the game and good faith that we would be able to pre-download and be able to play When the game went live. If you as a company have an issue with when you get your codes or when they become active that is something you need to take up with your distributor. Because at the end of the day it's Best Buy was failing to meet customer demands. Also failing to meet their obligation to the sell. Sure you can say the order has been fulfilled but at the end of the day we're all left with a code that don't even work and probably or just the season pass only and not the full game. And if that is true and this is the case you're going to have a lot of mad people to deal with. Personally speaking I think you guys need to get on the ball get with your distributor and expedite this whole cold situation. and if that is not possible everyone here who is experiencing this issue needs some type of compensation for the trouble

Black Ops 4 Pre-Load

Got my code and the PS Store says it's not valid.

Everyone pre-ordering digital copies has already loaded the game - but I guess those of us loyal to Best Buy get nothing?

This is a huge problem - I need this game for my Twitch stream tonight. I want to be one of the first online - I bought from Best Buy in good faith I'd be able to pre-load the game and play at release.

If I get a message from support saying "Please give us 24 hours to respond" I'll be filing a complaint with my bank and reversing the purchase. The whole point of buying digital is so that you can PLAY when the game goes live, not be stuck downloading nearly 50gb on what will undoubtedly be overloaded servers.

Your sudden silence on the matter speaks volumes, Michael.

This is a bait and switch, orders are not full filled. If this isn't rectified in the next 2 or 3 hours I'll be filing a dispute with my CC company on those grounds.

So I contacted PlayStation. PlayStation confirmed that the code was for the digital deluxe edition. However, the person told me that the code was showing inactive. He then directed me to contact Activision support to see if I could get the code activated. so I contacted Activision support and dealt with some Foreigner that probably didn't speak English very good. This was through a live chat by the way but I'm getting off on a tangent anyways. so the guy that Activision told me that I would have to contact Playstation that they didn't have anything to do with codes and whether or not they were active or not. And I've had little luck dealing with Best Buy on this issue.
The whole thing is just very frustrating I paid for the game I just want to be able to download it for when it releases. That's it that's all I want and now I've spent countless hours on the phone or in some chat or dealing with some kind of customer support agent or in this god-forsaken forum trying to resolve this issue when it should have just been simple as insert code here.

So I contacted Sony back againg and was able to confirm the code was for the actual full game (one less problem)

Now  to the good part seems like this code don't have the benfits of pre-load and we will need to wait until offcial release date . See transcript below.Thanks BB.

In regards of the voucher issue. We have reviewed your code and it seems that the pre load feature is not listed for this pre order voucher, keep in mind that pre order benefits may differ between retailers/stores. The pre load future for this game is currently available for digital pre orders made through the PS Store. You can have more information about your pre order benefits in the next link:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-digital-deluxe-edition-playstation-4-digital/6...
Erika: Our suggestion is to check if you can redeem the code later on the day or try on the official release date which is on 10/12/2018 12am Eastern Time

Digital game code not redeemable

Hello,

I am reaching out to customer support in regards to my digital purchase of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PlayStation 4. I was emailed a code today, but when I attempted to redeem it on the PlayStation Store I receive the following error: "This voucher is no longer valid"

I am at work and am unable to call Best Buy customer support. What can be done about this? I can provide the Order Number and any additional information requried.

Thanks

This is a bait and switch they advesited it as a "pre-load" item and now its not. My order email states "Pre-order release date THUR 10/11."