Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Received code for Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe Edition but it's invalid! What gives?

The code was sent to me around 10pm PST. Which is too late for me until they are both open. Bestbuy and playstation.

Re: Received code for Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe Edition but it's invalid! What gives?

Is there anyone on the Best Buy forums who can help us? I wonder if they sent us codes for the beta? I have a beta logo on the email that I got.

Got My BO4 code for PS4 but it doesn’t work??!!

I got my code, but it doesn’t work? Do I have to wait until tomorrow for it to work?

Re: Black ops 4 pre download

I didn’t want to go to the store and al of that but I have proof that at 10am yesterday morning they send me a beta code they have the codes the kid at the store told me they get up to 5 days before launch day I went onto bestbuy website and canceled the game right in from of the store clerk he warned me do not ever buy video games online from the store as it never goes well for the customer he said every year this happens and people have to wait to play the game because bottom line I will never purchase online again the easiest way to get the game is to buy PlayStation gift cards and download from psn I have mine ready to go just waiting for the release

How do you cancel your order online? I don’t see an option to do that. It says they already fulfilled it but the code I got does not work.

Re: Got My BO4 code for PS4 but it doesn’t work??!!

Seems I have same issue... Seems a bit silly if u ask me...

Re: Got My BO4 code for PS4 but it doesn’t work??!!

I have the same problem.. it seems everyone’s having that issue. I’m thinking that the codes don’t go live until the game luanches. I thought we would of been able to pre load it at least. Next time I’m buying straight from the psn store

You go onto bestbuy website you go to order status or track order type in your order# last name and phone number and after I did that I had the option to cancel right there idk if they charged you yet but they haven’t charged me yet that’s why I could cancel

Aw man I don’t have that option. I’ve been charged and it’s showing as he order as fulfilled. Guess I’ll have to go into a store later today. Wish me luck.

Store employees won't be able to help personally but could go to customers service and ask for help by having them phone in that it's not working n all.