Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Received code for Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe Edition but it's invalid! What gives?

I guess worse case scenario is we just can't preload it. It's still laughable we can't get working codes.

Re: Received code for Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe Edition but it's invalid! What gives?

What's your time zone.

Mine is 11pm pst. I'll wait 1hr and retry

EST

Yup got my code and says the same thing invalid or may not be correct....way to go best buy never buying digital from you guys again learned my lesson!!!

Thought I'd stay up a bit longer and see if it worked... Nada..
And I hear that servers may come on early... So looks like everyone else be playing probably and we will be here looking stupid.... Best buy really needs to make this whole situation right .. buy at least addressing the issue and commenting on it.. I have yet to see one response from a Best buy rep

Re: Black ops 4 preorder and yet to get code

Yea me too should have never messed with Best buy. What a pain this whole thing has been dealing with them... And this whole mess... My time is valuable. I don't like wasteing it like this... I bought something and I just want the product... Now I have spent time on the phone deleted with both PlayStation and Activision support and reached out to this forums with no response at all... Honestly for our troubles I think they should refund the purchase price and still give us the game... May seem like asking a lot but I mean come on...

Yea. Right now, it's only on if you have the physical game. Before they shut down the servers and such. If it's a mistake.<br><br>I thought bestbuy would release the code within 48hrs. Which they did, but bestbuy f****d us up by giving us an "INVALID" code. Really stupid of them.

Re: Black ops 4 preorder and yet to get code

I have the same problem

Has anyone tried called PlayStation customer service? I’m going to call at 6am and see if they are any help because I haven’t seen bestbuy do anything about this problem yet.