Add Product

Search Results:

Black ops 4 preorder and yet to get code

Look everywhere in the world people are preloading their digital copy of black ops 4... Not me though because I decided to use Best buy for my purchase. This is ridiculous. I won't ever preorder digital from you again.. probably won't use you again for much anything... Talked on the phone with some stupid forigner... He was no help except telling me you guys haven't got code yet from where ever u get them from ..
So here I am in able to pre download the preorder... Ask me again why I made this purchase? If I wasn't going to be able to start playing when servers went live I'd been better off just buying the physical copy launch day ..
So what are you going to do to make this right?
That's what I want to know...

Re: Black ops 4 preorder and yet to get code

I am going through the same thing. What gives??? 

Re: Black ops 4 pre download

I am going through the same thing. I will be cancelling my order tomorrow morning.

Well pal when u get the code it probably won't work.. I actually just got mine but it don't work. Good luck

Re: Black ops 4 preorder and yet to get code

My error also says that my code is not valid. I should have just ordered from the PSN store.

I just discovered this Smiley Sad

Don't work either

Received code for Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe Edition but it's invalid! What gives?

Tried redeeming it on both the PS4 and the website and both say it's invalid and inactive.

Re: Received code for Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe Edition but it's invalid! What gives?

Yea, I'm guessing we all are. I'm going to best buy tomorrow after work and see why and hope they could call in customer service to give me a clear answer or to fix/send a code that works.

Im going tomorrow after work to best buy and see.