Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Black ops 4 pre download

There are multiple WC codes Jeremy. Mine changed from one that said it wasnt active to one that says I'm locked out. I cant believe there have been this many posts on this subject and a moderator has still not responded. This company is a joke

i'm having issues too! thank goodness i'm on vacation and can't play my PS4 until I get back. so if it doesn't work by then, i will not be happy. lol.

Re: Black Ops 4 - No code no help

Exactly, and what really annoys me off is that they have mods lurking and moving and/or deleting threads and comments but they can't respond to anyone asking for help for days. I had to go through this same bull with Spider-Man. But, it's all good. Lesson learned. Not ordering anything else from them.
Highlighted

black ops 4 games code

i bought call of duty black ops 4 and i dont know where is my code to download the full game i checked my email and theres nothing there

Tbflesh. You can use the ps app to enter code and check if its working

Lobo, check your spam folder.Also if in gmail, mine was under the promotions tab.

That worked!!! I figured that wouldn’t work cause I tried The website and the console.

Just got off the phone with playstation support. The code locking is automated and there is nothing you can do about it. Entirely best buys fault that they gave wrong information about when the codes get activated. Last time I ever even consider entering your store. Lost a customer with this.

My code worked after 8pm, was able preloadbin about 1.5 hours with no issues.