Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Black ops 4 pre download

Is black ops 4 for console eligible for pre download prior to midnight release on 10/12? If so, what's the average/estimated time the codes get sent out?

Black ops 4 digital preorder ps4

I just have a question I purchased bo4 for ps4 back in July treyarch posted a tweet saying the game will be available for preload at midnight tonight I cannot seem to get a straight answer from anyone on the phone or twitter support since they are allowing the world to preload the game tonight at midnight the 10th does that mean you will be sending out the codes or do I have to wait for the game to actually release people on Xbox can already download and ps4 is slowly allowing it as well I can provide the proof that says they are allowing digital preload at midnight on the 10th so technically in 12 hours your help would be greatly appreciated I have never had this many issues getting a question answered i always Buy through ps store but there was a issue with security on my credit card I tried to ask bestbuy support last Wednesday if I can cancel my purchase and they have ignored every message I have sent so now I’m trying here as I called the 800 number and the person I spoke to didn’t know his own name let alone anything about games and he was in the digital pre orders they transferred me to him please let me know I would really appreciate it thanks

Re: Black ops 4 pre download

I just asked the same thing as treyarch posted a tweet last night saying the world can begin to download on the 10th at midnight I have been calling sending tweets to support and nobody can seem to answer my question so maybe someone on here can help I have never had so many issues gettinga answer regarding a video game it’s rediculous

I also have the same question as the OP.

Yeah, I usually see customer service respond in 24hrs-48hrs but doesn't seem that's the case. Either they don't know or don't want to respond. Maybe making an excuse of saying its not eligible or other.

My email says I will get the code when the game releases on 10/12, if that’s the case I will be canceling my pre order and taking my money elsewhere.

Yeah, if you already did. They'll say it's too late because it's less than 7 days. That's what some other forums had said

Bestbuy is a joke you call customer service and the person in digital downloads doesn’t know his name and doesn’t barely speaks English 90% of the world has downloaded the game already im pretty sure there going to turn servers on early I still have the option to cancel and I think I’m going to as there Jokes and can’t answer a simple question this is there terms of service I will include at the end of this the game is available and they haven’t sent the code there breaking there own tos they terrible such a big company hiring people that don’t know anything and just pass blame onto other people I’m filing a complaint with the bbb and they will be lucky if I buy another thing from them <br><br>Some pre-ordered games become available for download prior to their release date. While not playable until release day, downloading the game beforehand can save you time, leaving you more time to play. If a game you pre-order becomes eligible for early download, you will receive instructions via email.

I got the same issue .. still waiting on the game code. If I don't receive it soon I'm going to be mad. And even more mad if I don't get it til 12am on the 12th.&amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;gt;I talked to support today on phone.. was some forigner in God's knows where. He told me that they have not yet received the codes from the vendor that they get them from... So here we are a few days out and you don't got the preorder codes? I pre ordered so that I could download the game and play imediatly when servers go online... &amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;gt;And if I can't do that, we gonna have problems and I will be asking for some form of copensation... &amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;gt;It's irritating... I would cancel preorder (if that is an option still) but I used all Best buy saved up points and certificate to buy the dang thing and I'm not sure what mess that will entail.&amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;gt;It's ridiculous to be honest.. people who pre-ordered should have their dang odes by now.

I wound up cancelling my order and went into the store and bought 2 50 dollar psn cards and downloaded the game I was going to wait however the stupid fuc** instead of sending the game code today sent out the beta code again and when I called to question it they told me it could take 24-72 hours to get the right code bottom line bestbuy online digital downloads is a fuc*ing joke and I may never shop there again and the fact there support don’t give a sh** well it was some Indian that didn’t speak any English he didn’t know his own name let alone anything about games fu** Best Buy bro the guy at the store there employee told me straight out they suck at sending codes and everyone has problems do not order off the website they sent me a beta code at 10 am this morning and I had it and cancelled the order terrible terrible service