Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Gold Edition Steelbok PS5 SKU

Good Day,

When might we be able to expect an SKU for the PS5 version of Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Gold Edition Steelbook?

Thank You

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Gold Edition Steelbok PS5 SKU

Ubisofts web site does not show they are making a PS5 version. I saw on one article that you may have to wait longer to get it on PS5. Right now Ubisoft is only making it available on Xbox One, PS4, and PC
I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted

Thanks for the reply! I checked the website as well, however IGN posted an article that confirms it will be available for next-gen consoles in an interview with the game director.
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Is the PS5 supposed to be backwards compatible with PS4 games?
I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

From an interview on Ubisofts site Assassin’s Creed Valhalla launches Holiday 2020 for Xbox Series X and PS5, as well as Xbox One, PS4, PC, and Stadia. For more on Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, check out our Assassin’s Creed hub. I know they would not miss out on the PS5 and XB X. I know there were issues in the past when the systems made major changes. The operating language and hardware changed significantly such that they have to develop in multiple languages By necessity the focus is going to be PS4 and Xbox One as they are the major platforms, so they will get priority.
Highlighted
Recognized Member

Ubisoft confirmed the PS5 and XSX editions will be console launch titles...but obviously didn't say when. I imagine it'll be offered closer to time. Hoping it becomes a $10 certificate game.
Highlighted

I know xbox version has smart tech which means you buy the xbox version you get the next gen version free,and maybe it's like cyberpunk the next gen graphics will be included via a patch.

Highlighted
Emerging Expert

I would like to see it come out as Xbox Play Anywhere but I am not going to hold my breath on that one. On of the aspects I really enjoy about the AC series is their rich factual history they build into their games and the extensive work they do on creating backgrounds and scenery as accurately as possible. When I played AC Unity I had just gotten back from taking my mom to Paris and I was just awe struck. I kept saying to myself, I was there.
Highlighted

It's already been confirmed by other sites that it is.

Highlighted

This is from bestbuy listing on the game even 

Assassin's Creed® Valhalla leverages the Smart Delivery technology - buy the game once, and play it on either Xbox One or Xbox Series X when both the console and that version of Assassin's Creed Valhalla are available.