Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Anthem preorder VIP demo code?

Go to the email associated with your purchase then search in the top of your email (Best Buy). It should be there. You may have to search further back then you think.

Still waiting on my code. This is crazy, order status says code was sent . Yes checked all folders

Same here. Pre-ordered last week and nothing. Pretty sure Best Buy won’t get me the code for the demo

I got my code 39 minutes ago (just checked).  So, they're pushing them out today at least.

I just preordered the game 15 min ago. Let’s see how long it takes to get the code.

I pre-ordered 24hrs ago and have yet to receive the code. Checked all folders including spam.

Been waiting weeks, still no code. Contacting support was no help either.

No code for me either. Checked spam, checked promotions tab, nothing.

Reached out to customer support as well with no response.

So nice when things work out!

I received the Anthem preorder as a Christmas gift and verified that it was preordered in mid-December.

The Anthem VIP Demo opened at 9 am Pacific Standard Time and I have not received any email concerning an access code.

I have checked the inbox, spam, and trash folders of the email associated with the purchase. No email can be found from Best Buy other than the message confirming the preorder purchase in December.

I contacted my local Best Buy by phone yesterday and they assured me that the access code would be sent through email. Electronic Arts also said that the retailer from which the purchase was made would send the email. The burden is now on Best Buy to come through.

The Anthem VIP Demo runs through Sunday evening, I would really appreciate the access code within the next 48 hours. Thank you.

Still nothing even after emailing bby about it