Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Anthem preorder VIP demo code?

The open demo is the exact same content as this weeks VIP demo

I did this twice, sent 2 emails. No response or anything yet.

@Recaliber Yes but I'm hoping it at least works properly next weekend.

Still have not heard anything from Best Buy about my code. I am about to cancel my pre-order soon. This is ridiculous. 

So apparently, I spoke with someone in the live chat, and they said you can only get the VIP demo if you pre-order it IN THE ACTUAL STORE ONLY -.- No one ever mentioned this. I pre-ordered this online, so apparently I can`t get the code, unless I run to the physical store. I asked if there is any other option to get it, and they said to contact Best Buy by phone. I called and gave them the order number, they then transferred me to digital download dept? (I think they said) and spoke with a rep. there. He looked into the case. Stated it was still pending on their end and should of been sent out. He forwarded this issue to the code dept? and he stated that the code should be sent within 24-48 hours. Hopefully, this works. 

VIP demo was last weekend, that code is worthless at this point as the upcoming weekend is open to everyone whether they pre-ordered or not.

Also, pre-ordering online should have still gotten you a code. If you pre-ordered early like some of us then you were waiting for them to send it once available. If you pre-ordered after the beginning of January then you should have gotten the code shortly after your order was verified.

I was not aware of this. I thought the code was needed. Anyway, they said they are going to send it. Hopefully. I am entited to the demo, regardless. 

I pre-ordered in early(first week) of December 2018. 

Highlighted

Entitled***

Plus, since you said it is open to everyone this upcoming weekend, how would I get to play, exactly? I was not aware of the details you specified, I thought the code was needed to play early?

Just download the Anthem demo from your console's store. When it goes live you'll be able to play without putting in a code.

The code was only needed for the VIP demo that took place last weekend. If you get your code or can otherwise provide EA/Bioware with proof of pre-order then they might still give you the cosmetic items that were rewards for being part of the VIP demo.