Add Product

Search Results:

Re: 9pm release on April 22nd for Mortal Kombat 11?

I picked mine up, but haven't received the Shao Khan code. Anybody have the same issue?

What a joke. Showed up to pick up mine and the register wouldnt let them do it so they said well some stores dont do the early release. So I showed them in their own app where it says GO TO ANY BEAT BUY STORE and they still gave me the same line.

If Gamestop has the Premium edition in stock tomorrow I may just pay the extra $20 and get it there instead because I can’t support this business buffoonery.

Update : I was able to make the purchase at 9 as well. I’ve built somewhat of a solid rapport with the gentlemen who I ran into and he was very flexible in working with the system. Very helpful. In and out this time around, which bodes well for future releases with this 9pm purchase option.

Yeah, so the same thing happened to me that happened to maxflier but my post detailing it from last night was deleted. Come on Best Buy. It was clearly stated that the game could be picked up at 9pm at ANY store yet there we were out time and gas. Is this going to happen with Rage 2 as well? If all stores are not participating in an early launch then that needs to be made clear on the gaming events page. I am an Elite Plus member but I am seriously considering shopping elsewhere after this.