Add Product

Search Results:

where do you buy games ?

Everyone here is probably waiting for the release of new games such as cyberpunk. But not everyone can afford to buy them. They cost a lot.

Tell us where you buy the games at good prices ?

Emerging Expert

Re: where do you buy games ?

Generally speaking your best price on games is right here at Best Buy.  Many games are being offered with a $10 reward which you can apply towards your next game.

Typical industry standard for brand new game releases is $59.99.  Sometimes you may see sale specials but it does not happen to often.

What I have done is wait until a game has been out for a year or so and you can purchase it from a Game Client for a little less. 

For Xbox and PlayStation you can sometimes buy used games on Auction web sites or a retailer that specializes in the resale of used games. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

[ Edited ]

Generally speaking I don't feel comfortable paying full price for new release game. 50 euro is quite a price. What I'm trying to use currently is some price comparisons/deal hunters. Actually there is many good sites I found such as {removed per forum guidelines} or {removed per forum guidelines}, just the 2nd one is better because they give you points for voting and later you can use them for free steam giftcards

Emerging Expert

so is your purpose here then to actually troll for profit.

sounds like it. shame shame

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.