Add Product

Search Results:

Re: My bestbuy points are gone as well as my gamers club unlocked account, please help

If this forum is still active, I would like to see if I could get some help on this.

I'm actually seeing multiple online orders missing from my online account from multiple years.

I also do not have my gamers club anymore and I bought it last year. I used to be able to see the discount on the site but not anymore or even in the checkout.

And don't get me started on my rewards points, I bought so much stuff over the years that never made it to my rewards and I always used my rewards in store and online.

Re: My bestbuy points are gone as well as my gamers club unlocked account, please help

You might have to try and search through your orders with key word searches.  When I have been going through mine I see some of them are out of order by date or missing.  Searching with key word searches I was able to find those.  During the time you were experiencing problems, I was having problems of my orders showing in the rewards history for the past year or two.  It looks like now that problem has been fix.  Also, verify that your membership hasn't expire by going to the Rewards Overview.  It will be on the right side with the expiration date of your GCU.

Highlighted
Valued Member

Sounds like they nuked your account for going over the gamers club unlocked limit. It started happening a few months ago where if you bought more than 3 of a game title for the same platform they will totally wipe out your mybestbuy account, that includes wiping points / status / gcu membership / orders etc.