Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Pokemon Sword and Shield Preorder

I ordered one copy of Sword and one copy of Shield so I'm supposed to get 2 $10 preorder certificates.

However I checked my rewards and only received one of them which is wrong. Please assist.
Highlighted
Recognized Member

Re: Pokemon Sword and Shield Preorder

You have to wait 20 days before they will assist, assuming you don't get it by then which I personally don't think we are.
Highlighted

Never receieved $10 gift cards for preordering Pokemon Sword/Shield

Like the subject says, I never received my gift cards for preordering Pokemon. I had 3 copies with 2 orders, too, and neither order has gift cards attached to it. Since I literally cannot find a support email for Best Buy, I am coming here and hopefully can get some help. When I go into my account, there is no digital gift card attached to the orders, which is usually the case, so I don't know what else to do but come here and ask. Needless to say, I am fairly annoyed at the situation.

Highlighted

Re: Never receieved $10 gift cards for preordering Pokemon Sword/Shield

See this posting:

https://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gamers-Club/Re-My-Best-Buy-Get-10-Offer/m-p/1319013#M34833

Basically whenever BB gives away a $10 promotion, they have a waiting period before you can collect. Why they do this is primarily people would collect the promotion(s) and end up returning the product hence the waiting period or the date that you can no longer return the game so to speak.

Highlighted

Re: My Best Buy Get $10 Offer

I ordered both pokemon sword and pokemon shield released on 11/15. From my understanding after going through this forum was that each was its own title and it was possible to receive 3 $10 rewards including the sword and shield dual pack. I only received one reward a few days after and found threads on this forum saying to wait the full 15 days to receive the other, similar to how the luigi's mansion game's reward was distributed. Its been over the 15 days for me and was wondering why i havent received my reward for the second pokemon game.

Highlighted
Valued Member

Did not receive $10 rewards for preordering Pokemon Shield

I placed an order for Pokemon Shield back in August, the game shipped on November 15 and I still haven't received the 500 rewards points for it.  Tomorrow will be the 20th day since the order shipped and haven't seen anything related to it.  

Highlighted

I preordered Pokemon Sword and also have not received the points for it yet either.

Highlighted

Yeah, I did not get them for one of the Pokemon games either. The mods made it very clear on the forums if you got different ones (different SKUs), you would get the bonus for both. 20 days is up, time to start messaging them with the info they requested to fix it.
Highlighted

Highlighted

Pokemon $10 preorder bonus

I bought sword, shield, and dual pack but only received 1 $10 preorder bonus. Reading earlier posts led me to believe that I would get a separate preorder bonus for each because they were different SKUs. Can someone confirm if this is the case?