Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Missing $10 preorder offer for Pokemon Sword, but received it for Shield (ordered both)

Hi, I ordered both Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield (in 2 separate orders).

I received the $10 rewards (500 + 46 pts) for Pokemon Shield, but not Pokemon Sword (which only received 46 pts).

I should have received on both, as per my reading of the T&C at the time and as per:

https://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gamers-Club/My-Best-Buy-Get-10-Offer/m-p/1317253/highlight/true#M34721

Highlighted

No points for Pokemon Sword/Shield and no $10 bonus

As the title says, I picked up both Pokemon sword and shield on release night and have yet to recieve the points for the purchase or the $10 rewards for either game, is it standard policy lately to just wait till the games can't be returned before points are finally issued?

Cause it seems to take over a month to get credit for any games that offered a $10 cert, assuming they get issued at all. 

Highlighted

Missing Pokemon Sword Pre-Order $10 Bonus

I have sent two messages to BBY posters regarding this (Bill-BBY and KyleR-BBY) and neither have replied.  I received my pre-order bonus for Pokemon Shield, but I have not received a bonus for Pokemone Sword.  I am wanting to know when I can expect this to be posted to my account?  It has past the 15 - 20 day mark for the posting of the points.

Please advise.  Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: My Best Buy Get $10 Offer

I also sent a PM about missing my $10 for Shield, but I did get it for Sword. Have yet to hear a response. Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Re: My Best Buy Get $10 Offer

I'm also missing the points for Sword, messaged Bill on Friday and heard nothing back. I don't know what they're all doing.

Highlighted

Did not receive my two $10 gift certificate reward for pre-ordering Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield

I received the two games on their release date (November 15, 2019) and was told my account should be credited 15-20 days after, but unfortunately I still haven't received them yet (and they don't show up under pending). Could someone help me with this please?

Thanks!

Highlighted

10$ Reward Pokemon Sword and Shield

Hey all, so I pre-ordered SwSh back in July, and when they shipped, I received the 10$ rewards for Shield, but not Sword. I contacted support at the time, and was assured that 15-20 days after the fact, they'd be in my account, well, a month later they are not. I contacted support again, and was informed that the policy is that there is only one reward for any game on a per console basis for a 1-month period around each game. He then linked me a page which, well, didn't say that, and this information also contradicts what I had been told before, and what I found on here. So my question is, how can I make sure the points actually, well, come?

Highlighted

Missing points

So basically, I pre-ordered SwSh back in July, and when they shipped, I received the 10$ rewards for Shield, but not Sword. I contacted support at the time, and was assured that 15-20 days after the fact, they'd be in my account, well, a month later they are not. I contacted support again, and was informed that the policy is that there is only one reward for any game on a per console basis for a 1-month period around each game. He then linked me a page which, well, didn't say that, and this information also contradicts what I had been told before, and what I found on here. So my question is, how can I make sure the points actually, well, come?

Highlighted

Missing my Pokémon sword and shield points

I ordered Pokémon sword and shield duel pack and am missing my points for purchase and my preorder bonus it’s been 30 days I called twice and would like to know if the guy who helped me actually submitted my missing points
Highlighted

Ordered Pokemon Sword and Shield, only received $10 reward for one of them

Hi there.  I see this seems to be a common issue here - I preordered both Pokemon Sword and Shield, and according to the moderators here, each of them should have been elligible for their own $10 certificate, as they were considered different games.  According to my points history, I received 500 points for one of them, but not the other.  I sure would appreciate someone's help with this one.  Thanks much!