Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Pre ordered Destiny 2 on PC and did not receive $10 pre-order bonus

I posted a new thread yesterday because I was having an issue with the pre-order $10 reward. As of the time I posted, I was unsure which game I had not received the $10 certificate for. After reading this thread seeing that others ordered Mario Odyssey and have received their bonus for it, I am certain now that it is Destiny 2 PC that I have yet to receive the bonus for. I, too, preordered Destiny 2 PC and Mario Odyssey, and have only received the bonus for Mario Odyssey.

While it's a pain that we have not received the bonus, as of the 20th day, I am at least relieved to have finally discovered where the issue was at. I really hope this is resolved ASAP.

Day 20 and still nada. Can I get my $10 bonus please?

Missing points from pre-order

I pre ordered Destiny 2 a while back and it was part of the 10 dollar pre order certificate pre order. It said it could take 2 weeks or so after picking the order up but its been well past that and I was looking in my reward history and it shows I got 74 points for this order but no mention of the 500 I should have gotten for pre order. I also pre ordered Super Mario Odyssey and I already have the 500 points for that but not for Destiny 2. So whats the deal? Thanks looking forward to your reply.

It's been over 20 days for me, too. Still no 500 rewards points.

Add me to the list, still not points. Going to send another PM.

$10 Reward Certificate for Destiny 2 on PC Not Received

Hello! I'm just inquiring on the status of my rewards points for the PC version of Destiny 2, which came out 3 weeks ago (October 24th). I received my rewards points for Super Mario Odyssey and Assassin's Creed Origins almost immediately after picking them up in the store, but I have yet to receive them for Destiny 2. Is there any way someone can check on that for me? Thank you!

Destiny 2 Pre Order $10 reward certificate

I still have not received my Destiny 2 Pre Order $10 reward certificate. Picked it up on Oct. 24th release day.

Re: Destiny 2 Pre Order $10 reward certificate

We expect the 500 rewards points afforded by the Get $10 bonus to apply to accounts within 15-20 days of shipment or pickup of your pre-order. 

Why must we chase our reward?

Am I incorrect in thinking I will receive help here? 

That seems to be the case. We may have better luck just calling in.