Add Product

Search Results:

Online Chat for Price Match down all week

So, I purchased 2 copies of Battlefield 5 last week and it went on sale this week for $40. I tried going to the store to get the price match refund but they said I had to do it via online chat since they were BB01 online orders. So then I tried to go online to the online chat and all I would get each day I tried (6 days in total) was a blank white screen. I tried EVERYTHING to get it to work, but nothing worked. So, I'm here looking for the price match on my orders. My calculation for what the refund should be is below with my GCU membership still active until October 2019.

Purchased 2 copies on separate days the week of release when they were $60.

$59.99 x 80% = $47.99

$47.99 x 1.07(tax) = $51.35

Sale Price

$39.99 x 80% = $31.99

$31.99 x 1.07(tax) = $34.23

$51.35 - $34.23 = $17.12

$17.12 x 2 Copies = $34.24

Please help me get back what I should via the price match with my GCU. I've been a loyal best buy customer for over 8-9 years. I barely purchase any of my games outside of best buy. Getting help with this may help sway my decision on whether to stick with BB once my GCU ends next year...

Thank you for your help. Hope I posted this correctly since I don't use support often at all.

Re: Online Chat for Price Match down all week

I've been trying to pricematch via chat as well for several days. Someone needs to fix.

I have been trying to pricematch via chat as well for 2 days and still not working. Someone needs to look into this. Unacceptable for it to down this long.

Still no comment or contact from best buy regarding this matter... Starting to lose my faith in best buy...