Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Not receiving $10 pre-order reward as a My Best Buy member

Basically the title. I've pre-ordered both Red Dead Redemption 2 and more recently Fallout 76 and never received the $10 bonus included for My Best Buy members. Is there something I am missing here? Would love some feedback. Thank you!
Emerging Expert

Re: Not receiving $10 pre-order reward as a My Best Buy member

You won't get the $10 reward until up to 21 days or so after release.  Typically I have gotten mine about 14 to 16 days after. 

Fallout 76 has not released yet so you would not have gotten one for that either. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Emerging Expert

Correction up to 20 days.

For each qualified purchase, receive 500 My Best Buy points (worth $10 in reward certificates) credited to account approximately 15–20 days after street date or store pickup. Limit one award per member per title.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Thank you! I just read the fine print and realized my mistake. I have one more question. In the fine print, it says it isnt elligible with other offers. Does that mean I won't get the credit if I have Gamers Club Unlocked, or is it specifically talking about promotional codes or coupons?
Emerging Expert

It works with Gamers Club.  

I had the same quesiton the first time I purchased something with the $10 reward.

Thanks homie! You're a gem!

Red dead redemption 10$ reward not recieved

I preordered red dead redemption 2 back in october and i picked it up in store and i have yet to recieve my 10$ reward..