Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Missing reward points for Smash Ultimate preorders

Really? It said it was eligible when the game was up for pre order.

Try again. I used the online chat and they added the $10 to my account without much trouble. It should have been automatically in yesterday but whatever, at least they fixed it. 

The $10 reward for the Special Edition of Smash with controller finally posted to my account around 5:30 pm Friday. It appeared to be automatic as no one from customer service contacted me about it.

i would suggest yoy guys screen shot the kingdom hearts 3 deluxe edition that says 10 dollar reward eligible just in case they pull this stunt again

I agree with above poster, but not only kingdom hearts but every game.

I had to go through multiple people to get my 10 dollars. They tried to tell me smash wasnt eligible. Seriously!

Well I waited past the 20 days since release date to see if I'd get the 500 points ($10 offer) I'm owed, but that hasn't seem to have happened. I just private-messaged Alexandra as per the instructions, but just in case that doesn't reach there I'll paste the same message here, minus personal information:

Hello, I like some others here have been waiting for their 500 points (get $10 offer) from having preordered Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, which is one of the games that was eligible for that offer. It has now been past the 20 days since the game released, and I haven't yet seen my My Best Buy points balance update with the 500 points I'm owed. Per your instructions on the forum thread discussing this issue, here is my information:

One other issue I have with my order was that I never did receive the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Collector Coin. While the game shipped out and arrived without a problem, the coin was marked as shipped 1 day after the game had shipped, but for some reason was marked with using the same UPS tracking number. However this seemingly second package never did arrive (which I didn't expect it to, having the same tracking number). If it's possible to be shipped out one of those Collector Coins, I would greatly appreciate it as I was expecting to have received one with my preorder.

Any help in getting those 500 My Best Buy points ($10 offer) for my game preorder is greatly appreciated, thank you.

I'm also missing my Smash $10 bonus. I picked it up 12/6 at 9 PM and I haven't gotten the 500 points. I sent couple of PMs here but haven't received a response yet.

It's been well over 20 days, and I also still don't have $10 in rewards for my Smash preorder. The online chat isn't available -- how do I contact someone to fix this? Phone isn't acceptable.

Never Received $10 Reward Certificate(s) for Pre-Ordering eligible game(s)

Hi, I pre-ordered Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on 11/28/18 and Pokemon Let's Go, Pikachu on 09/13/18 and still have not received my 500 points (equal to $10 reward certificate) times two. (one for each game I purchased)

Thank you for your attention towards this matter.