Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Missing $10 Pre Order Bonus for Smash Brothers

My question was moved here.

On Friday, I followed the direction to go to page 2 and write Alexandria I think it was.

Was that still the correct method for resolution?

Thank you so much.  Love Best Buy!

Re: Did not recieve video game pre order promotional credit.

Hello Alexandra-BBY,

I haven't gotten 10 dollars reward for my Nintendo Switch super smash bros pre-order and already sent you a private mail about the order information. Could you help me check this? Thanks.

Highlighted

$10 Smash Bros Ultimate Rewards Certificate problem

Hello! Every since I picked up my pre order of the game I got the coin and the game but never recieved the $10 reward certificate. I looked at previous forms and people had the same issue saying it will arrive between 1-4 weeks and I've waited for 4 and a half weeks already and no email about recieving it. I also called customers service but they didn't even have a clue about the $10 rewards certificate was a thing and couldn't help. Can I get some help on this?

Re: Did not recieve video game pre order promotional credit.

Hello Alexandra-BBY,

I also preordered Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and have not received the $10 in reward points.  I followed the posted solution and sent you my order information via private message.  Please let me know if you need any additional information.  Thank you for your assistance.