Add Product

Search Results:

Re: $10 reward points not issued for preorder

Yeah I probably should've looked around more cause it seems like a common issue, guess I'll just have to wait.

Thanks for the heads up!

Did not receive Pre Order points

I pre ordered Luigi's Mansion 3 in store. This game was eligible for a $10 rewards certificate. I have no current pending points for those $10 showing. Could someone please fix this?

Re: Did not receive Pre Order points

I am also having the same issue as the person above with not seeing any pending points from the pre order of Luigi's Mansion 3.  I pre-ordered 10/26 online after the $10 Reward Certificate promotion became available on the game's listing page.  Could someone from Best Buy please assist me as well?  Thanks!

Same. Pre-ordered LM3 a while ago. No pending points after pickup.

$10 Certificate for Luigi's Mansion Pre-Order Not Received

Hi,

I pre-ordered Luigi's Mansion and picked it up last week.  My account doesn't show any pending points and I didn't receive an email confirming the certificate.  When this promotion occured with The Surge 2 I received it immediately.  Can you please help?

Same here.  I want to apply it to Death Stranding, so this is a bit frustrating.

Missing points/gift certificate for Pre-Order of Luigi's Mansion 3

Hello!

I had pre-order Luigi's Mansion the weekend before it's October 31st release and have still not received the $10 gift certificate into my account. I know it takes about 24-48 hours for this to process but it has been nearly a week now.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you,

Michael

Re: Missing $10 rewards

i’m in the same situation. They keep saying that we have to wait 20 days but of course those points aren’t going to show up. Whenever this has happened waiting the 20 days never does anything. Always end up having to report the missing points to receive them.

I’ve never had to report missing points, how do you do this? Thanks

My preorder for Luigi’s Mansion just posted my points. 160 Onpoints. Where’s the 500 points for the $10 preorder bonus? 60 points were bonus points for using my Best Buy credit card