Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Missing $10 rewards

I preordered Luigi’s mansion 3 and I received my normal reward points but not the extra $10 worth, anytime I have preordered a game with this offer I have gotten both on the same day when it ships
Highlighted

Re: Missing $10 rewards

I’m very much in the same boat as this. I’ve seen other posts verifying Luigi’s Mansion is indeed a part of this program by Best Buy forum mods.
Highlighted
Recognized Member

I wouldn't be too concerned yet, the game hasn't even been released yet. 

Highlighted

Please add me to the list. Only received the standard points for my preorder of Luigi's Mansion 3 for Nintendo Switch. My order shipped and only regular points were added to my account. Not bonus of 500 ($10) worth.
Highlighted
Recognized Member

literately the only reason I preordered from best buy was to get the reward, I could have easily gone to walmart and gotten it 10 dollars cheaper, There is going to be a problem if they try and screw us.

Highlighted
Valued Member

Luigi's Mansion 3 $10 Reward Certificate?

Hi so I pre-ordered Luigi's Mansion 3 on the Switch and it had the $10 reward cerfificate listed on the product page. Only thing is mine has now shipped and the points still haven't been added. When the other games I bought this Fall such as Call of Duty and Ghost Recon shipped the $10 points were added right away. So when will the points be added to my account?

Highlighted

Re: Luigi's Mansion 3 $10 Reward Certificate?

Yeah, my pre-order also does not show the $10 bonus that was advertised (usually shows 500 pending points when I've gotten it before).  I pre-ordered fairly late, after the $10 bonus was added, so it is not an issue of ordering before it was available (not that it matters).  Sounds like they have an issue they need to resolve on preorders for this game.

Highlighted
Recognized Member

I'm in the same boat and the best buy chat checks the site and sees it not there and just tells you it's not included in the promotion. Tough S.
Highlighted
Recognized Member

I took screenshots of this because I knew this crap was going to happen. Im tired of best buy not honoring their promotions.

Highlighted

Yeah I have the screenshots as well and also just received an email saying you get a $10 certificate when buying it too