Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Valued Member

Re: Missing $10 rewards

Yep, missing my $10 rewards for Modern Warfare and Luigi's Mansion 3 as well!

Highlighted

Still missing my luigi's mansion preorder bonus points.

Highlighted

Still waiting for the points as well! As mentioned points in the past were always there way sooner. Got the normal points but not the 10$ point balance. An update on this would be great!
Highlighted

Got my $10 certificate in my account for Pokemon immediately after I received the shipping confirmation for it.  Still nothing for Luigi's Mansion 3 though.  Pokemon credited immediately just like every other game in the past several years has.

Highlighted

I like how it's 2019, and we still have to wait almost 3 weeks to receive something that should be immediate. lol

Highlighted
Valued Member

Luigi’s Mansion 3 $10 reward missing

Hi,

I haven't had this issue in a long while, but I have not received my $10 reward for the preorder and purchase of Luigi's Mansion 3.  I know you only get one per account ( as I bought 2 copies) but I haven't seen the reward for either.  I know it is always said it can take some time to appear in the account, but I have also never had that issue.  Sometimes it shows as pending, but then takes time to actually post.  In this case, I don't even see it as pending.  Any help would be appreciated.  I have Jedi Fallen Order preordered for this Friday too, so I hope I don't have this issue again with that order.

Thanks!

Highlighted

Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 $10 reward missing

I'm in the same boat as everyone. I was content to wait until November 21 to contact Best Buy to complain, but seeing as how I just received my two $10 reward certificates for the Pokemon games that just shipped (and release Friday), I think it is rather odd that Luigi's Mansion 3 is so delayed. Makes me think the LM3 promo wasn't meant to be. Good thing I made a PDF of the Best Buy product page with the $10 promo mention.

Highlighted

Is it even possible to report the $10 bonus via app? I would assume going through report missing points would mean the normal points for buying the game and not the promo. Haven’t tried it though..
Highlighted

Re: Luigi’s Mansion 3 $10 reward missing

do you mind if i see that too. i can use it as well

Highlighted

so the question is what do we do now?