Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Missing $10 certificate from preorder bonus

Hello I purchased a game that had the $10 certificate eligibility with preorder and purchase. I understand that you are supposed to get 500 points and can take up to 15 days for the points to register, yet those points are missing. As well, I have a copy of the receipt, but it doesn't show online that I picked up the game.
Thank you

Re: Missing $10 certificate from preorder bonus

You account should be credited approximately 15–20 days after street date or store pickup for the pre-order points.

Are you part of Best Buy Customer Service? If not please let them assist me. As all the information you said is common knowledge.
Emerging Expert

waggs is correct however.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

As stated in my original post, it can take up to 15 points, but they are missing. Not showing up at all,not pending for example. The purchase does not come up in my purchase history all.
It's been 25 days. As I said it's common knowledge you can find on the website. I appreciate you guys trying to help, but only a Best buy CS rep can help me on this one.

Called customer support the other day and points were added when I emailed copy of receipt to CS rep.