Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Link to 25% off coupon for GCU ending not working

Same boat as a lot of others. My GCU membership ended in May and I received the email for the 25% off coupon. At that point there was nothing I was interested in so I saved the email. Went to purchase a game two days ago and see the link expired. Tried BB customer service and that failed. Eventually founf the forums and messaged two mods (one two days ago and one this morning) with the information that has been shown in other threads.  Haven't heard back - do I need to post here first? 

Would like to use the coupon ASAP.

Re: Gamers Club 25% Issue

Also have the same issue as the OP.  Sent a PM to Bill-BBY with all of the information. Hopefully Best Buy can help us out.

Re: Link to 25% off coupon for GCU ending not working

Any mods that can help me out? I hate to be this person but I reached out three days ago via PM, made my first yesterday and still haven't received a message. Even a sit tight we are working on it. Please help - I just want to use the 25% off coupon. Thanks.

Re: Link to 25% off coupon for GCU ending not working

Mods - please close/delete this thread.  I called the Best Buy Customer Service phone number and this was handled in less than 10 minutes. Anyone seeing this - don't waste time on this forum, you'll get a faster response calling.