Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Gamers Club Unlocked being discontinued

Was just told in store after attempting to renew my membership that Gamers Club Unlocked is being discontinued. Just want to say it's incredibly disappointing and once my benefits lapse me and my family will no longer be shopping at Best Buy.

Gamers Club Discontinued?

My local store told me that Gamers Club has been discontinued. Is this true? What happens to our memberships if this is true?

No more gamers club. Going to gamestop

Just wasted my time driving out of the way specifically to go to best buy today only to learn they are no longer offering the gamers club membership after I had just talked to someone on the phone about an hour before that. WILL NO LONGER PURCHASE FROM BEST BUY AND WILL TAKE MY BUSINESS TO GAMESTOP

GCU is being discontinued?

I truly do not understand this decision assuming its accurate and not just misunderstanding. It was perfect for gamers who liked to buy physical copies of games and couldnt always buy them at release. You had the best deal of any store out there. People praised this program and constantly told other company they should be more like you, and now its being removed? This will be a huge loss in business for you guys. I would really appreciate a response to this because it it doesnt really make sense to me.

Re: No more gamers club. Going to gamestop

i will be joining you in the switch to gamestop, best buy will lose my business

Re: GCU is being discontinued?

I seriously hope this isn't the case. There will no longer be a reason for me to go to Best Buy anymore. I hope, if they are really discontinuing the service, there will be some new similar service that will replace it. They're going to lose so much business from this they might as well stop selling video games for the most part. Many stores have already minimized the amount of video games they sell anyways. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS BEST BUY!!!!!!

I agree. Honestly the only place left to get a discount now is with Amazon Prime, Im not sure why they would just give their business to Amazon. Most people recognized how much better GCU is than Prime, now most people will just spend their money there. How does this help Best Buy?

Elite Pro Member Done with Best Buy because GCU was discontinued

After my membership expires I'm done buying games from Best Buy. Additionally, going forward I will not be making any purchases for any other items other than discounted games. I intend to ensure that you lose money on my membership.

I'll have little to no reason to shop at Best Buy if this decision goes through and there isn't a comparable replacement.  I hope this is a terrible oversite.  Also the new branding is ugly, the new shade of blue is hard on the eyes.

This is sad. Best Buy will regret it when they lose all the gamers they’ve gained over the past few years.