Add Product

Search Results:

Gamer's Club miss out

I am a gamer's club member and recently have been bringing most of my purchases to Best Buy becasue of the perks. I am also an elite plus memberand love getting rewards and discounts for my purchases. I have expandable memory so all of my games can be digital. So I came across an issue of wanting to remain digital. I recently bought Battlefield 5 as a physical copy because there is no discount with digital copies. I find this upsetting becasue every other game, I pruchase the digital copy from the microsoft store. Is there any plan to give the discounts to digital game, the same as physical?

Re: Gamer's Club miss out

I highly doubt they'll extend the discount to digital. Also Gamer's Club Unlocked ended earlier this year, although you still have it until your expiration date. So once everyone's membership expires (Mine does in February) there will no longer be the 20% discount for anyone. 

Highlighted

Re: Gamer's Club miss out

I got super lucky and bought it just a couple months before they ended it, but I do not want to go back to gamestop permanently. But really wish they allowed the discount for digital.