Add Product

Search Results:

Re: GCU not working/expired early

So when am I getting back my GCU?  I was good through Dec 2019 and you don't answer any messages what gives?

Re: GCU not working/expired early

Good luck!  My frustration isn’t as much that my GCU expired a day early, it’s more that I can’t get the same answer.  I did text chat, called customer service, and did a private message - all three gave me wildly different answers and each one (except text chat) assured me their answer was correct.

Gamers Club discount not applying

Hello,

The Gamers Club discount is not applying on my account, last I checked I was active until November 21st so I wanted to try and buy what I could today. 

I also can't view my membership status anymore on my account.

Thanks,

James

Gamers Club Ending before date

Like others my gamers club was said to expire “Through December 3, 2018”. Naturally I tried to take advantage of the gamers club one final time today on December 2nd only to find no discount. After calling customer service I was told my benefits expired on December 2nd despite the fact I was staring into a screen clearly saying December 3rd. I was basically told nope your wrong it’s the 2nd.

GCU Membership benefits ended early?

Hey there,

My Rewards Overview page clearly says my membership lasts "Through December 4, 2018," which means to me, expires 12:00AM Dec 5, 2018. I had even tried the day before on Dec 3, to put in for some pre-orders, and the discount wouldn't show in my cart. Dec 3 is clearly before Dec 4. My benefits didn't even last through the day before it was slated to expire?

When I chatted with a rep this morning, they even told me that I would be able to renew my membership if I called the phone team: 

• Chat Rep (06:52:49 GMT) : I understand that you want to know about your gamers club unlocked membership.
  • Chat Rep (06:54:24 GMT) : I kindly request you to call our phone team and get your gamers club membership renewed.
  • Chat Rep (06:57:05 GMT) : Just to confirm is this your phone number:-(XXX)XXX-XXX?
  • Me (06:58:41 GMT) : Yes, that is correct. However, I thought the program was canceled. Would the phone team be able to renew as you've said?
  • Chat Rep (06:59:07 GMT) : Yes, they will be able to renew it if your an active member.

But when I called, there was nothing they could do; my membership had expired Dec 3. "The system shows it as expired," they kept repeating. If the system shows my membership as "expired," why does my Rewards Overview page say "Through Dec 4, 2018"??? Are we not using the same system? 

Gamers Club Unlocked

Re: Gamers Club Ending before date

Pretty much what happened to me.  Though I called customer service and they said "no, you're good."  They said the discount would apply when the game shipped (which is never how this worked).  Of course I didn't get the discount when the game shipped.  I PMed one of the people on the forums here and he told me that it expired when it was supposed  to (which is one day earlier than what my account said).  Yeah, it's a lovely way to treat your customers.

Re: Gamers Club Ending before date

Got screwed like so many others on here.  Lost my benefits last night when it clearly said they extended through December 10th.  Called Best Buy support and got hung up on.  Emailed the GCU box and have been ignored.  Now the badge is gone from my account and it isn't even December 11th yet.  Clearly their trying to avoid last minute uses of the 20% off discount and are skimming people's benefits.  Good riddance Best Buy,  I hope it was worth it because you won't see me buying any more new games from you again.  Time to stary ordering from Amazon I guess.