Add Product

Search Results:

Valued Member

So Elite Plus doesn't get access to Early Access Sale?

Was just on Best Buy Chat. While on, I asked if Early Access sale changed this year at all, when date was, etc.  He asked if I have the total tech support package. I said no, I don't need it. I was then told by Randall (chat employee) that if I don't have that, I won't be allowed access to the Early Access sale. If this is true? 

Honestly, it's the last thing left for why I keep this status. If that's gone, I'll find another card. Even last year you opened it up to people who didn't have the Elite/Elite Plus status. 

Valued Member

Re: So Elite Plus doesn't get access to Early Access Sale?

Nobody can answer this?

Topics: 1,525
Kudos: 744
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 323

Looks like the sale is open to My Best Buy members.

Untitled.jpg

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Valued Member

Thanks but sadly it's not right considering all members don't buy and charge what Elite and Elite Plus members charge in order to get the status and pre-sales.  Time for another card.