Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Extra! Extra! Read all about it! – Black Friday Early Access

They said from 12am to 5am ct time is when it could start. Don't know when it's supposed to end but best to stay awake lol

How good are the sales?  How were they last year?

Recognized Member

In years past, a large amount of the Black Friday items have been available. I've been taking advantage of early access for the last 7 years. To me, it's worth it!
Recognized Member

It will be similar to the "Rush Sale" that's there now except it's usually black and will say something like "Black Friday sales available now. Also, when you go to an item you want, if it's available it will say Early Access price
Trusted Member

the sale usually starts at midnight but the time zone is different per state and city derek has posted the time zone in previous post. about the banner it usually gold and black and about half the size of the current banner if i remeber correctely. no items over black friday or cyber monday can be picked up in store because the store it self is going to be really busy with customers in store but as bonus bestbuy.com get so many orders they will be rushing out orders with faster shipping so as thymer said you will most lilkely get you order in 2 days even if you do not  have that shipping option 

Contributor

Thanks Derek! Part of the Black Friday festivities is venting! lol I’m good to go right now may fall asleep watching NFL tomorrow Smiley Happy Good to see you back and working hard as always. Happy Holidays.
Contributor

Woohoo already issues. This will be fun!

Phew got 3 of my game orders in already. Waiting to see if the Acer Nitro 5 goes on sale and Detroit for PS4

Don't see the banner?

Are deals still being added? The price hasnt changed for the home pod yet.