Add Product

Search Results:

Recognized Member

Re: Extra! Extra! Read all about it! – Black Friday Early Access

Depends on what you are looking for and this year could be different so, I would check on here around midnight CST and not take any chances. Having said that, video games seems to sell out faster than anything. I've not had any problems with TVs or Laptops selling out.

Ya I’ll be checking after midnight but not looking at video games that seem to be popular. I’m more looking at hardware. Guess shouldn’t be too concerned

Pretty ridiculous it isn't an actual 24/7 number. As a third shift worker and natural night owl, that was very satisfying knowing I can call at 3am and have someone to talk to but nooooo. Yeah I think I'll be losing interest in best buy after this year. No real benefits of spending 3500 a year, gamers club has been completely eradicated, yet theyre overpaying sponsors to show how to turn on a switch on twitter. Bet if yall werent paying her, best buy could afford to keep the gamers club going. But hey, capitalism, we gotta make those bimbos feel hot and popular by paying them thousands for a 1 min clip. Im done here!

Does anyone know if you're able to use the early access and have it pick up in store? From my understanding, the online Black Friday deals are all delivery only but I wanted to see if that was the case for the early access as well. Thanks!

I believe it said somewhere in the ad or faq they wouldn’t be pick up in store. Online only.

Ok follow up question lol. For anyone who has ordered through the early access before, how long did it take you to receive your item? I'm specifically looking for a monitor and wondered if their standard delivery times apply or if there's a longer wait due to the holidays?

Thanks again!
Recognized Member

Many items last year arrived in 2 days. There were a couple TV's that  took 7 days

Can someone let us know what have the sales been in the past? I am just curious if it is worth staying up throghout the night looking for sales?

What does the banner look like for the early Black Friday sale? Will it be on top of the bestbuy.com site?

Is this Early Event supposed to start in the next couple of hours or is it a day + a couple of hours? I dont want to miss this haha