Add Product

Search Results:

Valued Member

Re: Elite Member Early Access 2021??

Each year as an Elite Plus member, the benefits get less worthwhile.  Last year was bad enough when they opened up the pre-sale to pretty much anyone. I guess they don't want to be viewed as playing favorites or giving people 'privileges'.  even though we've earned them by spending a fortune every year. Every year they don't give heads up or good answers either on what and when to expect it.  It's like a big secret.  Am Ex and other cards give such good customer service and benefits.  I'll be looking for a new credit card to replace this one after January 1.  

Recognized Member

Unfortunately, the Loyalty program is no longer loyal to their loyal customers. Sadly, I will be returning the favor

I have to agree with all prior comments.  This year, there is little incentive to being an Elite or Elite Plus member (I myself am Elite Plus).  No early access for Black Friday and no special handling of limited stock items (e.g. Halo Xbox Series X).  Not sure what the real incentive is to stay Elite.  Very disappointing

Elite Member Black Friday 2021

So very incredibly disappointed in Best Buy. I have been an elite plus member for many years and always spent all money on appliances and technology at Best Buy to maintain Elite status JUST FOR THE EARLY BLACK FRIDAY ACCESS. When I went to get the special gaming console for my son this year I received the message "Black Friday Special Event for Technology Plus Members Only" which I could become a member of for the bargain price of $199 a year! I think me spending over 3k a year with you should qualify! Whoever is in charge of your marketing department should be terminated. You just lost many loyal Elite Members who were your bread and butter. My 3-6K yearly purchases with Best Buy are done. Shame on you Best Buy.

Re: Elite Member Black Friday 2021

I could not agree more!  Spending the money that Elite and Elite Plus members do should qualify for those products.  Why wasn't any of this communicated to us.  We just had to keep posting questions in the forums and get non-answers.  Terrible customer service to your highest spending customers.  How does that make any sense?  I don't know who made this decision, but it was a terrible one.  I hope my fellow Elite and Elite Plus members hit them where it hurts most.  Their wallets!  

I would also do my best to buy all of my devices and products from Best Buy unless it was significantly cheaper elsewhere.  Well, that is definitely going to change.  Black Friday shopping my focus is getting good deals everywhere but Best Buy.  I want to get the new Macbook Pro for music production, and it won't be from Best Buy!

@krmurray1988 wrote:

I have to agree with all prior comments.  This year, there is little incentive to being an Elite or Elite Plus member (I myself am Elite Plus).  No early access for Black Friday and no special handling of limited stock items (e.g. Halo Xbox Series X).  Not sure what the real incentive is to stay Elite.  Very disappointing

There is no incentive anymore.  I can't think of any.  Free faster shipping?  That's all I can think of off the top of my head, and that isn't worth the effort of trying to purchase most of my products from Best Buy.  That isn't going to happen anymore!